Want to be more organized? More productive and efficient? Save your ideas? Access all your data, all the time?
In This 2-Hour Talk, You'll Learn:
- How to create notebooks, notes and stacks
- How to work with default notebook and various types of notes
- How to send emails directly to Evernote
- How to clip, drag, drop and annotate your Evernote notes
- How to use tagging, formatting, reminders, check boxes, tables, lists and attachments
- How to navigate Evernote on different devices
- How to ascertain if you need the free or the paid version of Evernote
- How to use Evernote extensions
Rosette Obedoza is the creator of ZenSavvyMomma™ a Lifestyle & Business Strategy consulting company; founder of a brick & mortar preschool in Okinawa, Japan; and publisher of Overseascentral, a virtual resource website for U.S. Military and Embassy Expats. As mentor and online entrepreneur, Rosette is passionate in delivering simple ways for women to create multiple income streams by focusing on their strengths and teaching them time-saving strategies that actually work.
Please call to sign up as spaces are limited.
All are welcome!