(BD 50/- payable in advance)
This is the second in a series of educational workshops that DSNaturopathy will offer as a tool and support on your journey towards health. It has been created to help many of you out there who are struggling with digestive problems.
If you suffer from one or more of these conditions, chances are you need to go on a Gut Healing Diet:
- Problems with digestion,bloating, gas, acid reflux, IBS, IBD, celiac disease, Crohn's disease
- Learning disabilities in children: ADHD, dyslexia, concentration problems, autism, constipation, diarrhea
- Polyps, Diverticulitis
- Asthma Eczema, Allergies
- Hormonal imbalances, PMS, Infertility
- Compromised immunity, Autoimmune diseases
- Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks
The first part of the workshop will cover:
- The signs of poor digestion and how do we know if our gut is healthy?
- The era of nutritional mis-information
- Clearing misconceptions
- “One man's meat is another man's poison”
- Gut Healing Diet and how it differs from a Healthy Diet
- Why some people should not eat raw in the first stages of gut healing
- The healing and repairing foods for your digestive system
- Should we repair and then cleanse or vice-versa
- Re-introducing the problem foods
- What are the signs that our body gives us
- Supplements and how to choose the right ones
- Which herbs are healing the digestive system
- The importance of addressing the mind, emotions and spirituality in the gut healing
- The Gut-Brain relationship
The second part is a practical demonstration of healthy gut healing meals:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner choices
- Snacks and grain free baking
- Fermented foods such as Kombucha, Sauerkraut, dairy free yoghurts and kefir
- Grain free crackers, vegetable dips, vegetable milks
- You do not need to give up on deserts! Grain free pancakes, cakes and muffins
- How to stay healthy while on holidays and socializing.
- Tips on how to “stay on track”
- Sampling a days’ worth of my favorite gut healing grain and dairy free meals – after having
- watched me prepare them.
You will leave with with answers to questions like:
- Is there a right way to eat and why?
- How to start healing your digestive track?
- Which foods for which conditions? “One man's meat is another man's poison”
As well as practical information:
- A booklet to take away packed with valuable information
- Recipes and the know-how to recreate them.
- A standard program to heal the digestive track
- Grocery list and tips on shopping so you can start right away
- Clear food plan for 2 weeks so no excuses!
* Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not totally satisfied after the workshop, Dejana will give you a full refund – although she’ll need some feedback first!
* More detailed information is on her site: www.dsnaturopathy.com under “Recent posts”
* Cancelation policy: up to 4 days before: full refund; 3 days before: 50% refund, 2 days before: no refund.