Monday, November 14th, 10am OR 7pm
Do you or one of your loved ones have any any of the following?
- Digestive problems: Gas, Bloating, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, Chronic Constipation or Diarrhea
- An Autistic child or one that has been labeled ADHD and/or has hyperactive and has learning and social problems
- Food Allergies or Asthma
- Some form of depression and/or suffers from anxiety
- An autoimmune disease; arthritis, fibromyalgia etc.
- Hormone imbalances; PMS, PCOC, Thyroid and Adrenal fatigue
- Skin conditions like Eczema and Psoriasis
- Heart issues
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then you really do not want to miss this talk by Nadia Kawash, Functional Medicine Health Coach and GAPS Practitioner. Nadia is the only practitioner in the Middle East and Gulf Region licensed by Dr. Natasha Campbell Mc-Bride, author of the The GAP’S Diet. She can help you finally answer some of the questions that you have been wondering about and help you embark on a journey to heal your gut.
All are welcome.
For more information on Nadia Kawash, please visit www.nadiahkawash.com