BD 40 payable to Words in advance
Are you considering taking a leap of faith and publishing your own work? Do you need more information about how to self-publish? This workshop will explore the essentials of organising your masterpiece working through the logistics and technicalities of self-publishing.
Outcome: To explore the essentials of self-publishing.
- Prerequisites of successful self-publishing
- Interior layout, design and effective images
- How get your text Amazon-ready and tips for uploading
- Pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Understanding ISBNs and listings
- The basics of Copyright
- How to get your publications noticed
All programmes include:
- A bespoke workbook
- Extensive extracts and exemplar materials
- Reading list and useful weblinks
- 1:1 feedback
- Group feedback
- Use of audio-visual resources
- Expert, interactive and engaging tuition
Please pass by with payment to secure your space in the workshop. Spaces cannot be reserved by telephone.